GE Healthcare HiTrap™ Protein L Prepacked Columns
For capture of antibodies and antibody fragments such as Fab fragments, scFv, and Dabs
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5478-51
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.09800kg
- Prepacked with Capto L affinity chromatography medium (resin)
- Polypropylene column are easily connected in series for increased productivity
- Easy screening and convenient process development
- For use with syringe, peristalic pump, or chromatography system
- Maximum pressure: 5 bar
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Ligand: Recombinant protein L (E. coli), mammalian free
- Matrix: Rigid, highly cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 85μm
- pH stability working range: 2 to 10
- Column I.D.: 7mm
- Flow velocity: <500cm/h3
- Column I.D.: 16mm
- Flow velocity: <500cm/h4
|HiTrap Protein L column|
|Affinity chromato graphy medium (Resin) for capture of Antibodies and Antibody fragments such as Fab fragments, scFv and Dabs|
|Recombinant Protein L (E. coli), mammalian free|
|2 to 10|
|Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|5 x 1mL|
|5 x 1mL|
|2° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- HiTrap Protein L, 5 x 1 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol