GE Healthcare HiTrap™ Benzamidine FF (high sub) Columns
Remove or purify serine proteases such as thrombin. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ HiTrap™ Benzamidine FF (high sub) Columns are prepacked with Benzamidine Sepharose 4 Fast Flow (high sub).
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5143-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 2.14100kg
- Prepacked with Benzamidine Sepharose™ 4 Fast Flow (high sub) media
- Protein binding capacity ≥35mg trypsin/mL medium
- Effective removal of thrombin and factor Xa after tag cleavage of recombinant proteins
|5 x 1mL|
|4% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|2° to 8°C|
|Syringe, peristaltic pump or liquid chromato graphy system such as AKTA™ design or FPLC system|
|HiTrap Benzamidine Sepharose 4 FF (high sub) column|
|Removal or purification of Serine Proteases such as Thrombin|
|>12μM p-aminobenzamidine/mL medium|
|2 to 8|
|Serine Proteases such as Thrombin|
Safety and Handling
- HiTrap Benzamidine FF (high sub) 1 ml, 5 x 1 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol