GE Healthcare HisTrap™ HP Prepacked Columns
Purify histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cells. GE Healthcare HisTrap™ HP Prepacked Columns are prepacked with Ni Sepharose™ High Performance and designed for simple, high-resolution purification of histidine-tagged proteins by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5248-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03680kg
- Prepacked with Ni Sepharose™ High Performance medium
- Negligible nickel ion leakage
- Pressure Max: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Manual operation with syringe, pump or chromatography system
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 34μm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
- Bed Dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: 4mL/min.
- Bed Dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: 5mL/min.
|1 x 5mL|
|HisTrap HP Column|
|1 x 5mL|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|3 to 12|
|4° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- EUH208-Contains A§. May produce an allergic reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol, Nickel