GE Healthcare HisTrap™ excel Prepacked Columns
For capture and purification of histidine-tagged proteins secreted into eukaryotic cell culture supernatants. GE Healthcare Lifescience™ HisTrap™ excel Prepacked Columns are designed for fast and convenient purifications.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-3712-05
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-17-5 Weight : 0.10200kg
The design of the columns in combination with the specific properties of the medium enables fast and convenient purifications.
- Ready-to use prepacked with Ni Sepharose excel
- Special type of filter in top and bottom of the columns to load large volumes of cell-free, un clarified samples directly on the columns helps prevent degradation and loss of sensitive target proteins
- Made of biocompatible polypropylene and cannot be opened or refilled
- Delivered with stopper on inlet and snap-off end on outlet
- Operated either with peristaltic pump or with chromatography systems such as KTA systems
- Binding Capacity/Column: At least 10 mg histidine-tagged protein/ml sedimented medium
- Average particle size: 90μm
- Matrix: Highly cross-linked agarose, 6%
- pH Stability working range: 2 to 12
- pH Stability cleaning range: 2 to 14
- Flow velocity: 150 cm/h - 600 cm/h4
- Column I.D.: 7 mm
HisTrap excel 1mL column
- Bed Dimensions: 7 × 25mm
- Flow rate: 1 to 4mL/min.
- Bed Dimensions: 16 × 25mm
- Flow rate: 5 to 20mL/min.
|150 to 600cm/hr.|
|5 x 1mL|
|HisTrap Excel Column|
|5 x 1mL|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|2 to 12|
|4° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.