GE Healthcare HiScale™ Chromatography Columns
Withstand pressures of up to 20 bar (290 psi) and high flow rates. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ HiScale™ Chromatography Columns are designed to be compatible with modern BioProcess chromatography media such as MabSelect™ and Capto™.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9645-14
UNSPSC : 41115711
Code : GX
Additional Details : Weight : 1.77700kg
- Empty columns with high pressure stability for packing with modern BioProcess media for process development and preparative chromatography.
- Provides axial compression of the gel bed and a nonrotating plunger mechanism that expands packing capabilities.
- Adapter QuickLock mechanism, column measurement scale, and ergonomic design, facilitate column handling and increase process control.
- Dual adapters, offering high flexibility and dynamic packing heights.
- Capability to rinse entire adapter shaft after packing, thereby minimizing risk of bacterial growth after prolonged use.
- Based on the well-established line of XK columns and compatible with all methods currently applicable to XK columns.
|HiScale Chromatography Column|
|Polypropylene (reinforced glassfibre)/Polyamide Net|
|Process development and preparative chromatography|
|Column tube, outer protection tube, two adapters, PEEK tubing, and unions at both ends for easy connection to valves, pumps, and monitors|