GE Healthcare His SpinTrap™ Spin Columns and Kit
Use for simple, small-scale purification of histidine-tagged proteins and rapid expression screening. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ His SpinTrap™ Spin Columns and Kit include prepacked, single-use spin columns.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-4013-53
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-17-5 Weight : 0.16100kg
- Single-use spin columns prepacked with Ni Sepharose High Performance Medium that is precharged with nickel ions; negligible ion leakage
- One run in standard microcentrifuge takes approximatedly 10 min.
- Yields up to 750μg purified protein per column
- Allows direct purification of both clarified and unclarifed cell lysates
- Also useful for screening large numbers of small-scale bacterial lysates
- Kit option contains buffer, allowing fast and convenient purifications without time-consuming buffer preparation step
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants and other additives
- Stable (long-term) in the pH range 3-12
- Average particle size: 34μm
|3 to 12|
|50 x 100μL|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|1 Pack His SpinTrap and 1 pack His Buffer kit|
|His SpinTrap Spin Column|
|4° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/A§.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nicke, reaction massof:5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one and 2-methyl-2Hisothiazol-3-one