GE Healthcare Gel Filtration Calibration Kits
Calibrate gel filtration columns simply, reliably. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ Gel Filtration Calibration Kits contain a well-defined series of protein standards.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-4038-41
UNSPSC : 41116104
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 57-50-1 Weight : 0.31700kg
- Optimized range of proteins suited to high-resolution media and prepacked columns
- Each kit contains five vials of lyophilized proteins
- Blue Dextran 2000 included to determine the void fraction of the column
|High-resolution media and prepacked column|
|Calibration of high-resolution gel filtration media and column such as Superdex™, Superose and Sephacryl|
|6500 to 75,000|
|2° to 8°C|
|Gel filtration LMW calibration kit|
|10mg Aprotinin (6500 Mr), 50mg Ribonuclease A (13,700 Mr), 15mg Carbonic anhydrase (29,000 Mr), 50mg Ovalbumin (43,000 Mr), 50mg Conalbumin (75,000 Mr), 50mg Blue Dextran (2,000,000 Mr)|
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .