Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Disposable PD-10 Desalting Columns
Use for desalting and buffer exchange, as well as removal of low-molecular weight compounds. Cytiva Life Sciences™ Disposable PD-10 Desalting Columns provide fast, high-recovery.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-0851-01
239.40 GBP valid until 2020-12-31
Use promo code "13935" to get your promotional price.
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 4.62000kg
- Packed with Sephadex™ G-25 medium
- Designed for ease of use and equilibration
- Prepare samples in range of 1.0 to 2.5mL by gravity flow or 1.75 to 2.5mL by centrifugation
- Desalt multiple samples in parallel with desalting capacity >90%
- Sample recovery in range of 70 to >95%
- Includes adapters for centrifugation
|>50μm (Dry), 38 to 235μm (wet)|
|Desalting column packed with Sephadex G-25 medium|
|Designed for ease of use and equilibration|
|4° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one,2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one