GE Healthcare CyDye™ DIFluors: Saturation Dye Labeling Kits
Allow detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2-D electrophoresis gel
Brand: GE Healthcare 25-8009-83
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.16800kg Transport : UN number : 2811 Chem class : 6.1 Pack group : III
- Size- and charge-matched dyes enable co-migration of labeled samples within the gel
- Bright and highly sensitive dyes allow the use of the minimal labeling technique
- Minimal loss of signal during labeling, separation, and scanning
- No change in signal over wide pH range used during first-dimension (IEF) separation
- Discrete signal from each fluor with minimal cross-talk contributes to high accuracy
Contain 100nm each Cy3 and Cy5 saturation dyes sufficient for at least 12 labeling reactions, using as little as 5μg protein per reaction. 25-8009-84 contains an additional vial of Cy3 saturation dye (400nm) for labeling up to 500μg of protein in a preparative gel.
For applications where only small amounts of sample are available, for example, in Laser Capture Microdissection.
|The Scarce Sample Labeling Kit are designed to be used for applications only small amounts of sample are available, for example, in laser capture microdissection|
|Amersham CyDye DIGE Fluor Labeling Kit|
|100nM each of Cy3 and Cy5|
|100nM CyDye DIGE Fluor Cy3 saturation dye for analytical labeling, 100nM CyDye DIGE Fluor Cy5 saturation dye for analytical labeling|
|-15° to -30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .