GE Healthcare CyDye™ DIGE Healthcare Fluors: Saturation Dye Labeling Kits
Allow detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2-D electrophoresis gel
Brand: GE Healthcare Lifescience 25-8009-83
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.16800kg Transport : UN number : 2811 Chem class : 1 Pack group : III
|The Scarce Sample Labeling Kit are designed to be used for applications only small amounts of sample are available, for example, in laser capture microdissection|
|Amersham CyDye DIGE Fluor Labeling Kit|
|100nM each of Cy3 and Cy5|
|100nM CyDye DIGE Fluor Cy3 saturation dye for analytical labeling, 100nM CyDye DIGE Fluor Cy5 saturation dye for analytical labeling|
|-15° to -30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ A§.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor / A§
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.