GE Healthcare Cell Proliferation Kit, BioTrak™ ELISA Kit and Components
Provides a precise, fast and simple colorimetric assay to quantitate proliferating cells cultured in a 96 well microplate
Brand: GE Healthcare RPN250
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg Transport : UN number : 2924 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
- Recommended cell number: 10e6-10e7 cells/mL (Cell proliferation kit) 10e2 cells/well-10e5 cells/well (Biotrak ELISA kit)
- Required time: 2-3 hour post-labeling (labeling 1-2 hours)
- Antibody and labeling reagent available separately for ELISA and ICC systems
- Suitable for in vivo and in vitro tissue labeling in addition to cultured cells (ELISA format)
- Non radioactive protocols provide sensitivity comparable to autoradiographic methods
- Cell proliferation kit avoids the need to chemically denature DNA. Cellular morphology is preserved allowing multiple labeling experiments
- 5-fluoro-2'-deoxyuridine is used to inhibit thymidilate synthetase increasing BrdU incorporation
When ordering the Cell Proliferation Kit (RPN20), you must also order DAB REAGENT OF RPN20/RPN1174 (RPNK8888)
|102 to 105 Cells/well|
|10 x 96 Tests|
|Suspension or Adherent Cells|
|2° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .