GE Healthcare Capto™ L Chromatography Medium
Capto L is a BioProcess chromatography medium (resin) for the capture of antibodies and antibody fragments.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5478-06
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.02500kg
Capto L is suitable for the capture of a wide range of antibody fragments such as Fabs, single-chain variable fragments (scFv), and domain antibodies (Dabs).
- High binding capacity, low ligand leakage, and selectivity for a broad range of antibody fragments reduces process time and amount of medium.
- Enables a platform approach for purification of antibody fragments.
- Increased productivity, process economy, and process design flexibility due to rigid matrix.
- The high binding capacity and selectivity for a broad range of antibody fragments makes Capto L an excellent capture platform for antibody fragments containing kappa light chains.
- Using Capto L requires minimal optimization and it produces high purity in one separation step.
- Capto L provides several advantages in manufacturing processes because the high selectivity of affinity capture reduces the number of subsequent polishing steps.
|Capto L chromato graphy media|
|High binding capacity, low ligand leakage and selectivity for a broad range of Antibody fragments reduces process time and amount of medium|
|2 to 10|
|Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|Recombinant Protein L (E. coli), mammalian free|
|2° to 8°C|