GE Healthcare Capto DEAE, 25mL
Designed to meet the demands of modern large-scale manufacturers. GE Healthcare Capto DEAE, 25ml is a weak anion exchange BioProcess medium for fast, efficient, and cost-effective capture and intermediate protein purification.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5443-10
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.07400kg
DescriptionCapto DEAE is designed for capture and intermediate purification of proteins from large feed volumes. It is composed of a rigid, high-flow agarose matrix modified with dextran surface extenders and a weak diethylaminoethyl (DEAE) anion exchanger. The combination of high volume throughput and high dynamic binding capacity for Capto DEAE raises the productivity in industrial downstream processes. Capto DEAE withstands effective and rigorous CIP procedure and the chemical stability ensures long media lifetime.
- Weak anion exchanger for high-productivity capture and intermediate purification when high volume throughput is essential
- High dynamic binding capacity at high flow raises productivity
- High-volume throughput cuts process times
- Cost-effective processing with smaller unit operations
- Meets industrial demands: security of supply, comprehensive technical and regulatory support
|Highly cross-linked agarose with dextran surface extender|
|4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|