Cytiva Capto™ Core 700
Capto Core 700 is designed for intermediate purification and polishing of viruses and other large biomolecules.
Brand: Cytiva 17-5481-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05700kg
The novel core bead technology and multimodal, octylamine ligand give Capto Core 700 dual functionality, size exclusion, and binding chromatography in one chromatography medium (resin).
- For intermediate purification and polishing of viruses and other large biomolecules (Mr > 700 000) in flowthrough mode.
- Novel core bead technology allows efficient capture of contaminants while target molecules are collected in the flowthrough.
- Significantly improved productivity and higher flow rates compared with gel filtration methods.
- Straightforward optimization due to flowthrough chromatography and robust performance.
- Convenient small-scale purification, process development, and scale-up using prepacked HiTrap and HiScreen columns.
- Capto Core 700 is composed of a ligand-activated core and inactive shell.
- The inactive shell excludes large molecules (cut off ~ Mr 700000 [700 kDa]) from entering the core through the pores of the shell.
- These larger molecules are collected in the column flowthrough while smaller impurities bind to the internalized ligands.
- The core of each bead is functionalized with ligands that are both hydrophobic and positively charged, resulting in a highly efficient multimodal binding of various contaminants small enough to enter the core.
- The multimodal ligands ensure strong binding with most impurities over a wide range of pH and salt concentrations.
- Bound impurities are removed from the beads by cleaning-in-place (CIP) procedures using NaOH and in most cases, a solvent.
|1M NaOH, 6M Guanidine Hydrochloride, 30% Isopropanol and 70% Ethanol|
|2 to 14|
|Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|Capto Core 700 chromato graphy media|
|Intermediate purification and polishing of viruses and other large biomolecules|
|4° to 30°C|