GE Healthcare cAMP Direct BioTrak™ EIA
Use for direct measurement of cAMP in cell lysates without any need for removal of extraction reagents. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ cAMP Direct BioTrak™ EIA represents a convenient, high-sensitivity, peroxidase-based technology that enables the amount of protein present in a sample to be measured in a single day.
Brand: GE Healthcare RPN225
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 2.80320kg Transport : UN number : 3316 Chem class : 1 Pack group : II
- Flexible method-choice of assay protocols
- Rapid assay protocol
- Precise and accurate measurement
- Ready-to-use substrate
- Color coded reagents
- Five-hour protocol
- Kits available with or without acetylation reagents
- Bulk kit provided without lysis buffers
- Dual range: 25–6400 fmol/well [non-acetylation], 2–128 fmol/well [acetylation]
- Sensitivity: 38.4pg/mL [non-acetylation] and 14pg/mL [acetylation]
|Used for research purposes, eliminates lengthy sample extraction procedures and allow direct cAMP measurement|
|2° to 8°C|
|cAMP biotrak Enzyme immunoassay (EIA) system|
|38.4pg/mL (non-acetylation), 14pg/mL (acetylation)|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H360D-May damage the unborn child.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor / A§
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : calcium chloride