GE Healthcare cAMP Direct BioTrak™ EIA
Use for direct measurement of cAMP in cell lysates without any need for removal of extraction reagents. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ cAMP Direct BioTrak™ EIA represents a convenient, high-sensitivity, peroxidase-based technology that enables the amount of protein present in a sample to be measured in a single day.
Brand: GE Healthcare RPN2251
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.64200kg Transport : UN number : 3077 Chem class : 9 Pack group : III
- Flexible method-choice of assay protocols
- Rapid assay protocol
- Precise and accurate measurement
- Ready-to-use substrate
- Color coded reagents
- Five-hour protocol
- Kits available with or without acetylation reagents
- Bulk kit provided without lysis buffers
- Dual range: 25–6400 fmol/well [non-acetylation], 2–128 fmol/well [acetylation]
- Sensitivity: 38.4pg/mL [non-acetylation] and 14pg/mL [acetylation]
|Used for research purposes, eliminates lengthy sample extraction procedures and allow direct cAMP measurement|
|cAMP biotrak Enzyme immunoassay (EIA) system|
|Peroxidase Conjugate cAMP-Horseradish Peroxidase, lyophilised, TMB Substrate, Antiserum, Assay Buffer, Wash Buffer, 96-well coated plates, with Acetylation and non-acetylation assay standard lysis reagent 1, lysis reagent 2|
|2° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 1
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .