GE Healthcare Amersham™ ECL™ Precast Gels
Use precast gels to save time and obtain high quality results. Amersham™ ECL™ Precast Gels are convenient to handle and perfect for downstream detection steps.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9898-05
UNSPSC : 41105320
Code : GH
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Homogeneous and gradient gels for horizontal protein electrophoresis.
- Amersham™ ECL™ Gels have a shelf life of up to 12 months with no compromise in performance over time
- Gels are available in 15 and 10 well formats as either homogenous (10 and 12%) or gradient (4-12%, 8-16% and 4-20%)
- Compatible with standard Laemmli buffers
- Works well with standard protein detection protocols
- Amersham ECL Gel is cast without SDS, allowing the user to define the separation conditions by the composition of the running buffer and sample loading buffer
|219° to 220°C|
|Polyacrylamide Gel electrophoresis|
|Acrylamide/bis-acrylamide, %C = 2.6% (w/w), %T = Total concentration (w/v) of Acrylamide + bis-acrylamide 12%|
|4° to 8°C|