GE Healthcare Amersham™ CyDye™ Post-Labeling Reactive Dye Packs
Reactive CyDye fluors specifically optimized for nucleic acid microarray labeling. GE Healthcare CyDye Post-Labelling Reactive Dye Pack provides conveniently packaged, highly reactive Cy3 and Cy5 monofunctional NHS ester to label probes via the post-labeling (amino allyl) route.
Brand: GE Healthcare 25-8010-79
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.13400kg
- High reactivity Cy™3 and Cy™5 dyes: 40,000pmol reactive dye per vial, at >75% reactive dye content
- Each vial is sufficient for one labeling reaction of up to 0.5-2μg of aa-cDNA or 3-10μg aa-RNA
- Ready-to-use, individually dispensed
|Only reactive CyDye fluors specifically optimized for Nucleic Acid microarray labeling|
|12 Vials Cy3 NHS Ester|
|One labeling reaction of up to 0.5 to 2μg of aa-cDNA or 3 to 10μg aa-RNA|
|-15° to -30°C|
|Cy3 Post-Labeling Reactive Dye Pack|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .