GE Healthcare Amersham™ CyDye™ Antibody Labeling Kits
Convenient way to tag antibodies with CyDye fluorescent dyes
Brand: GE Healthcare PA32000
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 497-19-8 Weight : 0.25000kg
CyDye fluorescent dyes are supplied as highly water soluble, reactive NHS esters for easy conjugation to biomolecules containing aliphatic amino groups.
- Conjugations are carried out under mild conditions and are complete within 1 hour
- Dyes are packaged in premeasured amounts and foil sealed to ensure consistent labelings
|For the conjugation of Proteins with Cy2 reactive dye|
|7 to 7.3|
|2° to 8°C|
|Cy2 bis-reactive dye|
|Cy2 Ab Labeling Kit|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .