GE Healthcare Amersham™ Cy™3, Cy™ 5 Maleimide mono-Reactive Dye 5-packs
More selective method of antibody labeling that reduces the possibility of the label interfering with subsequent antibody-antigen reactions. Amersham™ Cy™3, Cy™ 5 Maleimide mono-Reactive Dye packs are packaged in premeasured amounts and foil-sealed to ensure consistent labelings.
Brand: GE Healthcare PA23031
UNSPSC : 41105331
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.07000kg
Cy3 and Cy5 mono-functional maleimides are particularly suitable for the selective labeling of molecules containing free sulfhydryl groups, such as cysteine residues in proteins and peptides, and oligonucleotides. They are also useful in antibody labeling since the dye molecules are introduced away from the antibody binding site, increasing the chance that functionality of the labeled molecule will be unimpaired. The protocol is simple and robust, offering an alternative chemistry when either greater selectivity of labeling is required or amine labeling with Cy3 and Cy5 NHS esters is not desirable or appropriate.
- Provides an alternative for when CyDye™ NHS esters are unsuitable.
- Dyes are packaged in premeasured amounts and foil-sealed to ensure consistent labelings
|Useful in Antibody labeling since the dye molecules are introduced away from the Antibody binding site, increasing the chance that functionality of the labeled molecule will be unimpaired|
|Five vials of dye|
|Cy3 Maleimide mono-Reactive Dye Pack|
|Labeling 1mg Protein|
|2° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .