GE Healthcare Amersham™ AlkPhos Direct™ Labeling and Detection System with CDP-Star
Fast and convenient systems for all high-sensitivity applications using DNA, RNA or oligonucleotide probes
Brand: GE Healthcare RPN3690
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.45360kg
AlkPhos Direct Labeling and Detection Systems are based on the rapid, direct labeling of DNA or RNA probes with thermostable alkaline phosphatase. CDP-Star™ or ECF™ detection can be used. DNA or RNA probes are labeled during a 30-minute reaction and resulting probes can be used without purification. Hybridization stringency can be controlled by temperature as well as salt concentration.
- Hybridization stringency can be controlled by elevating temperatures up to 75°C
- Detection of 60 fg target DNA (single-copy gene) in a genomic Southern blot
- ECF detection for quantitation experiments
- Rapid protocol saves two to three hours over conventional indirect methods
|Labeling reagent, crosslinker, control DNA, reaction buffer, hybridization buffer, blocking agent, CDP-Star detection reagents|
|2° to 8°C|
|All high-sensitivity applications using DNA, RNA, or oligonucleotide probes|
Safety and Handling
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .