GE Healthcare 2-D Protein Extraction Buffers
Designed to produce high spot resolution for 2-D gel analysis
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9435-23
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20200kg Transport : UN number : 3082 Chem class : 9 Pack group : III
- Convenient way to prepare quality protein lysates
- Ready to mix buffers simplifies protein extraction preparation of cells and tissues
- Efficient and reproducible total protein extraction with yield
- Can also be used prior to 1-D electrophoresis, or for rehydrating IPG strips to 2-D electrophoresis
- Each package contains sufficient amounts of reagents to prepare 50mL buffer
|Buffer I with Diluent I|
|Contains <10M Urea and <10% NP-40|
|15° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P391-Collect spillage.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .