GE Healthcare 2-D Protein Extraction Buffers
Designed to produce high spot resolution for 2-D gel analysis
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9435-25
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05000kg Transport : UN number : 3077 Chem class : 9 Pack group : III
- Convenient way to prepare quality protein lysates
- Ready to mix buffers simplifies protein extraction preparation of cells and tissues
- Efficient and reproducible total protein extraction with yield
- Can also be used prior to 1-D electrophoresis, or for rehydrating IPG strips to 2-D electrophoresis
- Each package contains sufficient amounts of reagents to prepare 50mL buffer
|Buffer III with Diluent III|
|Contains <8M Urea, <5M Thiourea, <5% CHAPS, <5% ASB-16|
|15° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H361d-Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .