Forma™ Plasma Freezers
Manage demanding blood bank applications with microprocessor-controlled Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ Plasma Freezers, designed for simplified operation and greater accuracy.
Brand: Thermo Scientific Forma FFPF5030V
UNSPSC : 41103011
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- Enhanced digital electronic technology simplifies operation and delivers greater accuracy.
- Operating temperature preset at -30°C.
- Icon-based controls and displays include graphic references for universal operation.
- Setpoint security with key-operated triple-position master switch controls power to all systems.
- Audible/visual warnings installed for overtemperature, undertemperature and power failure, with visual status reports on critical functions.
- Graphic thermometer confirms proper operation: steady green for normal, flashing top bar for overtemperature, flashing bulb for undertemperature.
- Advanced defrost sensor manages defrost cycle, minimizing frost build-up.
- Enlarged digital display shows resolution to within 0.1°C.
- Alarm silence, ringback and automatic reset functions included.
- Pushbutton alarm test verifies sensor continuity.
- Battery backup assures control panel function during power failure.
- Extra-long alarm probe lead allows manual testing and verification.
- Unit includes remote alarm contacts.
- Heavy-duty, industrial-grade, hermetically sealed compressors
- Automatic defrost to maintain optimum cooling capacity
- Automatic condensate removal; no drain lines required
- High-density, CFC-free urethane foam insulation
- Positive, forced-air circulation to maintain uniformity at all shelf levels
- Directional airflow for quick recovery after door openings
- Solid door with keyed door lock
- Doors self-close against a closed-cell peripheral gasket; spring-loaded on all but undercounter models
- Door-locking provision and full-length door handle
- Full-extension stainless-steel drawers
- Adjustable leveling feet standard; optional casters are available
- Interior and exterior surfaces finished with high-impact powder-paint coating
- 1″ (2.54cm) access port standard on FFPF430
- Built-in 6″ (15.2cm), seven-day circular chart recorder, standard (optional freestanding recorder for FFPF430)
Published interior volumes are nominal; useable cu. ft. (L) capacities may be offset by shelves, drawers, blower coils, or cabinet protrusions. For specific cabinet dimensions and allowances, or for verification of clearance tolerances, contact your sales representative. Product performance may be affected by ambient temperature conditions, humidity conditions, sample loading preferences, and frequency of door openings. Contact your customer service or sales representative for specific inquiries regarding your application.
Stated plasma box nominal capacity is based on 250mL plasma boxes.
|High-impact, powder-coated paint|
|High-impact powder-paint coating|
|37.2 x 56.5 x 79.2 in. (94.5 x 143.5 x 201.2cm)|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|51.1 cu. ft., 1447L|
|29 x 52.5 x 58 in. (73.7 x 133.4 x 147.3cm)|
|1 in. (2.5cm) access, FFPF430 only|