Forma™ High-Performance Lab Freezers
Protect sensitive medical and scientific storage with the advanced features of this high-performance lab freezer, designed for storage of common laboratory materials.
Brand: Thermo Scientific Forma FFGL1230V
UNSPSC : 41103011
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 127.00000kg
- Stable, low-temperature environment for frequently accessed laboratory reagents, pharmaceuticals and biological materials
- Temperature factory-preset at -20° or -30°C†
- Manual defrost (-20° model); automatic defrost and condensate removal (-30°C models)
- Easy-to-use controls and visual displays
- Alarm silence, ringback and automatic reset functions
- Setpoint security with key-operated, triple-position master switch that controls power to all systems
- Audible/visual alarms for high/low temperature and power failure
- Battery backup and remote alarm connections
- Rugged, long-life cabinets with smooth, scratch-resistant interiors‡ and exteriors that are easy to clean
- High-density, CFC-free insulation
- Solid, self-closing doors with keyed lock
- Closed-cell gasket provides a positive door seal to maintain a constant interior temperature
- Directed airflow for fast temperature recovery after door openings
- Full-length door handles
- Painted open-wire shelves are adjustable in 1″ (2.5cm) increments
- Heavy-duty, industrial-grade, hermetically sealed compressors
- Automatic defrost maintains optimum cooling (all models except FFGL2320)
- Manual defrost for maximum uniformity performance (FFGL2320 models only)
- Options include: freestanding low-voltage booster; built-in temperature chart recorder; 2in. (5cm) media/probe port, with cover; stainless-steel interiors and exteriors; 2in. (5cm) casters; and extra shelves. V and W models are not
- Available in North America. Contact your customer service or sales representative for more information.
†Performance may be affected by ambient temperature and humidity conditions, sample loading preferences, and frequency of door openings.
‡Specified interior volumes are nominal, and usable capacities may be offset by shelves, drawers, blower coils or cabinet protrusions.
|21.75 x 20 x 52.4 in. (50.8 x 50.8 x 133.1cm)|
|1.5 cu. ft., 326L|
|29.3 x 24 x 73.6 in. (74.3 x 61 x 186.9cm)|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|