Flow Cup Viscosity Standards, Paragon Scientific™
These standards are especially designed for use in DIN, Ford, ISO, Shell and Zahn flow cups. Certified at 20°C and 25°C, each value is tested to ASTM D2162 for viscosity measurement and ASTM D1480 for Density measurement, certified to the International Standards BS EN ISO / IEC 17025 and ISO 17034.
Brand: Paragon Scientific C6
Additional Details : Weight : 0.90000kg
|Viscosity||8.945 mPa.s (20°C)|
- Certified according to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under UKAS accreditation
- Manufactured in accordance with ASTM D2162 the primary method for viscosity
- Density g/mL in accordance with ASTM D1480
- Density, dynamic viscosity and kinematic viscosity quoted at all temperatures
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM & IP test method protocol
- Full Traceability to National Standards
- 2 year shelf life
|8.945 mPa.s (20°C)|
Safety and Handling
- 500ML C6 Flow Cup Viscosity Standard
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
Nominal values quoted