Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ One-Shot™ Conductivity Calibration Standards Certified Reference Material Producer (CRM)
Ideal for lab or field applications
Brand: Fisher Scientific™ 4271
Code : 46
Additional Details : CAS Number : 71-23-8 Weight : 0.60000kg Transport : UN number : 1274 Chem class : 1 Pack group : III
Single-use conductivity standards calibrate all conductivity meters and probes for maximum accuracy. Eliminate concern about external container contamination. Calibration is made in the standard vial.
Calibration within container — zero contamination
- Traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Accuracy: certificate stated uncertainty or ±0.25 microsiemen or ±0.25%
- 100% compatible with all conductivity meters
- A2LA accreditations ISO 34 and ISO 17025 plus ISO 9001
- Includes an individual temperature chart and step-by-step calibration instructions
- Units labeled (micromhos/microsiemens, ohms, parts per million/TDS)
- Single use Eliminates external contamination concerns Each standard contains 100mL
Assortment (09-328-20) contains one each of 09-328-6, -7, -8, -9, -10, and -12
|Conductivity Calibration Standard; Dissolved solids: 3.3ppm|
Safety and Handling
- Traceable Conductivity Standard
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P242-Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use A§ to extinguish.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§.