Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Sentry™ Thermometer with Bottle
Triple display simultaneously shows high, low, and current temperatures
Brand: Fisher Scientific™ 4322
Code : 46
Additional Details : Weight : 0.08000kg
Allows you to instantly view if freezer, water bath, or incubator is within temperature specification.
- Simple, one-button operation resets high/low memories
- Probe's wire mounting bracket permits easy sensor placement
- ABS plastic case has flip-open stand, wall hanging hook, magnet, and Velcro™ mounting tape
- Low battery is signaled on display
- Resolution, 1°; accuracy, ±1°C
- Dimensions: 2.62 × 2.5 × 0.75 in. (6.5 × 6.4 × 1.9cm)
- Weight: 1.87 oz.
Micro cable for sealed spaces
- Sensor and 10 ft. (3m) cable may be placed under water, in refrigerator, or freezer
- Small cable diameter (0.06 in.) allows refrigerator doors to close on it with no effect
- Unplugging the cable activates sensor inside unit for monitoring ambient room temperature
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|2.62 x 2.62 x 0.75 in. (6.5 x 6.4 x 1.9cm)|
|Sentry Thermometer with Farenheit Scale|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Freezer, incubator, water bath|
|Battery (provides one year continuous operation), bottle probe for refrigerator/freezer, flip open stand, wall hanging hook, magnet and Velcro™ mounting tape|