Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Platinum Ultra-Accurate Digital Thermometer
High-precision unit is designed for years of reliable service—even in the severest environments
Brand: Fisher Scientific™ 6413
UNSPSC : 41112213
Code : 46
Additional Details : Weight : 0.22000kg
- Handle Probe: Meter range of -200° to +500°C with 0.001° or 0.0001° resolution
- Displays °F or °C
- Membrane-covered keys are splash-proof and easy to operate
- Decimal-placement key changes display to show one, two, three, or four significant numbers after decimal
- Internal data logger automatically captures MIN/MAX readings every hour for last 24 hours
- Instant response probe updates readings three times per second for liquids, air/gas, semisolids
- HOLD allows user to freeze display for reading later
Handle Probe Model
- Range: -99° to +500°C
- Fast-response 4-wire platinum waterproof stainless steel probe
- Probe diameter: 0.13 in.
- Stem length: 6.30 in.
- Overall length: 9 in.
- Cable length 5 ft.
- Use for liquids, air/gas and semisolids with readings at tip penetration of 0.3 in.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|11.5 x 3.5 x 5.5 in. (29.21 x 8.89 x 13.97cm)|
|-100.000° to +200.000°C|
|Measuring temperatures in gas systems, reagents, chemical solutions, soil, water baths, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, foods and wastewater|
|Platinum probe, cable, computer output capabilities (software package must be purchased separately), plastic carrying case, batteries and Traceable Certificate