Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Platinum Ultra-Accurate Digital Thermometer
High-precision unit is designed for years of reliable service—even in the severest environments
Code : 46
Additional Details : Weight : 0.94000kg
- Handle Probe: Meter range of -200° to +500°C with 0.001° or 0.0001° resolution
- Displays °F or °C
- Membrane-covered keys are splash-proof and easy to operate
- Decimal-placement key changes display to show one, two, three, or four significant numbers after decimal
- Internal data logger automatically captures MIN/MAX readings every hour for last 24 hours
- Instant response probe updates readings three times per second for liquids, air/gas, semisolids
- HOLD allows user to freeze display for reading later
Handle Probe Model
- Range: -99° to +500°C
- Fast-response 4-wire platinum waterproof stainless steel probe
- Probe diameter: 0.13 in.
- Stem length: 6.30 in.
- Overall length: 9 in.
- Cable length 5 ft.
- Use for liquids, air/gas and semisolids with readings at tip penetration of 0.3 in.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|11.5 x 3.5 x 5.5 in. (29.21 x 8.89 x 13.97cm)|
|-100.000° to +200.000°C|
|Measuring temperatures in gas systems, reagents, chemical solutions, soil, water baths, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, foods and wastewater|
|Platinum probe, cable, computer output capabilities (software package must be purchased separately), plastic carrying case, batteries and Traceable Certificate
Great promotional offers and new innovative products from September to October 2017
Most accurate thermometer available with 0.0001° resolution