Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Platinum High-Accuracy Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Stores in memory and displays minimum/maximum readings for last 24 hours (each hour), seven days (each day) or last 31 days (each day)
Brand: Fisher Scientific™ 6408
UNSPSC : 41112213
Code : 46
Additional Details : Weight : 0.27260kg
- High/low alarm
- Time/Date stamp key shows the exact time and date for all minimum and maximum readings
- Resolution and accuracy fulfill precise measurements for refrigerators/freezers
- Sealed bottle in GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials is insulated from rapid temperature changes when door is opened
- Refrigerator/freezer door closes and seals tightly around micro-thin cable
- Triple display shows current °C/°F and minimum/maximum temperatures
- Alarm can be set in 0.1° increments and signals when temperature rises above or falls below set points
- Visual LEDs and audible alarm signals continuously even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- Permits easy one-key calibration by user
- Range: -50° to +70.00°C
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Display: three lines, two alarm LEDs
- Cable: waterproof, 120 in.
- Case: high-impact, chemical- resistant, ABS plastic
- Size: 2.75 × 4.25 × 0.75 in.
- Weight: 5 oz. (141.7g)
- Four-wire platinum waterproof bottle probe ensures linear response and high accuracy across the entire range
- Sealed bottle of GRAS (generally recognized as safe) material is insulated from rapid temperature changes when door is opened
- 1 × 2.5 in.
- No bottle
- Probe is 0.187 in. dia. × 0.75 in.L
An individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). NIST traceable
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|-50° to +70.00°C|
|Batteries, 10-ft. cable, bullet probe 201 in. cable, magnetic strips, Velcro™ tape, bench stand|