Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ International Standards Extreme-Accuracy Digital Thermometers
Ideal for measuring temperatures in water baths, cuvets, gas systems, reagents, standards solutions, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, foods, and wastewater
Code : 46
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
Units read 0.00, 25.00, 37.00, or a combination of all three in °F and °C.
- Provides accurate readings with tip penetration of 0.33 in.
- Records time/date for min/max readings and hi/lo alarm alerts
- Displays minimum/maximum and current temperatures
- Min/max monitors readings over any period; displays exact time/date of min/max temperature
- Alarm provides two visual LEDs and two audio alerts when temperature exceeds set points; displays exact time/date of dual thermometer alarms
- Programmable in 0.1° increments; alarms signal continuously even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: ±0.05°C within ±2°C of standard
- Probe Dia.: 0.12 in. (0.30cm)
- Stem Length: 6.25 in. (15.87cm)
- Overall Length: 9 in. (22.86cm)
- Cable: 5 ft. (1.5m)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
Meets ITS-90, International Temperature Standard.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Measuring temperatures in water baths, cuvets, gas systems, reagents, standards solutions, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, foods and wastewater|
|Stainless Steel probe, High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case, stand, Velcro™, magnetic strips, wall mount, two AA batteries (allow continuous, 1-year always-on monitoring)|
|4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 in. (10.7 x 6.9 x 1.9cm)|
|-2.00 to +2.00°C|