Fisherbrand™ Dual-Display Digital Stopwatch
Engineered for ease of operation, accuracy, and reliability. Fisherbrand Traceable Dual-Display Digital Stopwatches provide precise, Traceable timing for enzyme tests, viscosity measurements, animal studies, and all timed lab tests. They are made for scientists in industrial, educational, hospital, and governmental labs.
Code : 46
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
Set countdown time from 10 hours to 1 second. When zero is reached, timer alarms and repeats countdown from the programmed time. Repeat cycle automatically continues until stopped. Display count box shows how many times the cycle has been repeated. LCD screen continually displays time remaining to zero.
- Functions include single-action, time-out, interval-split, cumulative split, continuous roll-over timing, and countdown alarm timing
- Dual display shows cumulative and interval split
- Features eight recallable memories, plus fastest and slowest lap times
- Repeat timer provides repeat function of countdown alarm timing
- Tough, water-resistant ABS plastic case seals out moisture, dust, and fumes encountered in harsh lab, plant, or field environments
- Timing range is 9 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, and 99 hundredths
- Resolution is 0.01 second
- Accuracy is 0.0005%
- Size: 6.4 x 7.6 x 1.9cm (2.5 x 3 x 0.75 in.)
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
Replacement battery: Cat. No. 02-440-1A
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|2.5 x 3 x 0.75 in. (6.35 x 7.62 x 1.9cm)|
|Dual-Display Digital Stopwatch|
|Stopwatch; lanyard; Battery|