Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Countdown Stopwatch
Ideal stopwatch to use for an analysis that must be noted at routine intervals. Fisherbrand Traceable Countdown Stopwatch is a unique stopwatch that provides countdown and alarm timing in preprogrammed increments of 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, and 60 minutes. This unit also has a pacer.
Code : 46
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00001kg
Display continually shows running time remaining to zero. When zero is reached, timer sounds an alarm for 5 seconds. This unit also has a pacer.
- Set it to count down at any time from 99 hours to 1 second
- When zero is reached, timer alarms and begins to count down again from programmed time
- Repeat cycle continues automatically until stopped
- Stopwatch functions include single-action, time-in/-out, cumulative/interval-split, 8 recallable memories and continuous timing
- Dual display timer mode can be used in three ways: Two different countdown times simultaneously, two independent countdown alarm timers and two independent count up timers
- Extra-tough ABS plastic shockproof construction is perfect for use in the lab or field
- Stopwatch mode times to 1 hour with 1/100-sec. resolution and continues to time to 24 hours in 1-sec. increments
- Accuracy: 0.01%
- Diameter: 6.4cm (2.5 in.); thickness is 1.6cm (5/8 in.)
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
Replacement battery: No. 1109
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|Provides countdown and alarm timing in pre-programmed increments|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Stopwatch, shock-proof ABS plastic case and lanyard, 1.5-yr silver oxide battery|