Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F15-8 x 50cy Fixed Angle Rotor
Pellet fractional samples with high RCF using the Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F15-8 x 50cy Fixed Angle Rotor.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 75006516
UNSPSC : 41103909
Code : 51
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
- Capacity: 8 × 50mL
- Max. Speed/RCF: 14,500rpm/24,446 x g†
These lightweight, carbon fiber rotors maximize performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free design.
- Enhanced productivity: Reduce run-times with higher G-forces with our lightweight carbon fiber rotors
- Unequalled durability: Corrosion-and fatigue-resistant design ensures structural integrity
- Secure investment: Backed by a 15-year warranty
- Compatible with Thermo Scientific Nalgene™ bottles and tubes for complete centrifuge solutions
Adapters are sold separately. O-ring Refresher Kit (021-085-077) is also available. Contact your Sales Representative for more information.
For Thermo Scientific Sorvall™ Legend™ X1, XT, T+, Heraeus™ Multifuge™ X1, 3+ Multifuge series, Eppendorf™ 5810/5804 Series
Pelleting cells, bacteria, subcellular fractions, and small amounts of nucleic acids and viruses.
†Performance may vary by centrifuge model
|16,743 x g|
|Fixed angle rotor|
|Fiberlite F15-8 x 50cy Fixed Angle Rotor for Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend T+, Heraeus Multifuge 3+ Series|
|8 x 50mL|
|Thermo Scientific Sorval Legend™ T Plus and Heraeus™ Multifuge™ 3 Plus centrifuges|