Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F13-14 x 50cy Fixed Angle Rotor
Separate up to fourteen 50 mL conical tubes at one time in a chemically-resistant and lighter option than aluminum with fixed angle rotors. They also offer safe alternatives in a repairable rotor with 15-year warranty to save on replacement costs.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 75006526
Code : 51
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
Separations of up to fourteen 50mL conical tubes at one time in a chemically-resistant and lighter option than aluminum. Thermo Scientific Fiberlite Rotors also offer safe alternatives in a repairable rotor with 15 year warranty to save on replacement costs.
- Capacity: 14 × 50mL
- Maximum Speed/RCF: 10,000rpm/17,105 x g†
These lightweight, carbon fiber rotors maximize performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free design.
- Enhanced productivity: Reduce run-times with higher G-forces with our lightweight carbon fiber rotors
- Unequalled durability: Corrosion-and fatigue-resistant design ensures structural integrity
- Secure investment: Backed by a 15-year warranty
- Compatible with Thermo Scientific Nalgene™ bottles and tubes for complete centrifuge solutions
Tube adapters are sold separately. For O-ring refresher kit, order 021-149-027 or contact your Sales Representative for more information.
Thermo Scientific Multifuge™ X3/X3R/X3F/X3FR, Sorvall™ Legend™ XT/XF/XTR Centrifuge Series.
Pelleting prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells from cell cultures.
†Performance may vary by centrifuge model
|Fiberlite F13-14 x 50cy Fixed Angle Rotor for Sorvall Legend T Plus/RT Plus|
|14 x 50 mL|
|9,000 rpm (10,000 with 230 V model)|
|Energy efficient, less waste|
|Fixed Angle Rotor|
|13,855 x g (17,105 x g with 230 V)|
|Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend T Plus/RT Plus Centrifuges|