Thermo Scientific™ XmaJI (AvrII)
Cut at C^CTAGG sites with XmaJI (AvrII) restriction enzyme, which functions best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: AspA2I, AvrII, BlnI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER1562
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00900kg
5'...C▵C T A G G...3'
3'...G G A T C▵C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity
- 1X Buffer Tango:33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- XmaJI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage
- After 50-fold overdigestion with XmaJI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps-no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps-no effect
- CpG: never overlaps-no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps-no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps-no effect
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA
- Minimum 10U of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
- BcuI, NheI, XbaI, Eco130I (C▴CTAGG)