Thermo Scientific™ TaaI (HpyCH4III)
The TaaI (HpyCH4III) restriction enzyme recognizes ACN^GT sites and cuts best at 65°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: Bst4CI, HpyCH4III).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER1361
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00800kg
Description5'...A C N▵G T...3'
3'...T G▵N C A...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity
- 1X Buffer Tango: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 65°C
- To ensure higher efficiency of digestion, perform the cleavage reaction under paraffin oil
- TaaI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.5 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage
- After 50-fold overdigestion with TaaI, approximately 90% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: may overlap — cleavage impaired
- EcoKI: may overlap — effect not determined
- EcoBI: may overlap — effect not determined
Incubation at 37°C results in 10% activity.