Thermo Scientific™ Psp1406I (AclI)
The Psp1406I (AclI) restriction enzyme recognizes AA^CGTT sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: AclI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0942
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00900kg
5'..A A▵C G T T...3'
3'..T T G C▵A A...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity
- 1X Buffer Tango:33mM Tris-acetate (pH7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Psp1406I is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Psp1406I, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps —blocked
- EcoKI: may overlap —effect not determined
- EcoBI: may overlap —effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA
- Minimum 10units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16hours
- Bsp119I, Bsu15I, Hin1I, Hin6I, HpaII, MspI, NarI, SsiI, TaqI, XmiI