Thermo Scientific™ Mva1269I (BsmI)
The Mva1269I (BsmI) restriction enzyme recognizes GAATGC(1/-1)^ sites and cuts best at 37°C in R buffer (Isoschizomers: BsaMI, BsmI, PctI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0961
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
5'...G A A T G C N▵...3'
3'...C T T A C▵G N ...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer R: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Mva1269I is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 50mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: may overlap —no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap —effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5U of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours