Thermo Scientific™ MunI (MfeI)
The MunI (MfeI) restriction enzyme recognizes C^AATTG sites and cuts best at 37°C in G buffer (Isoschizomers: MfeI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0752
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
5'...C▵A A T T G...3'
3'...G T T A A▵C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer G: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 50mM NaCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- MunI is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap —effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5U of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
- EcoRI, TasI, XapI