Thermo Scientific™ Maxima Probe qPCR Master Mixes
Optimize qPCR with probe chemistry using standard cycling protocols with these ready-to-use qPCR master mixes.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ K0231
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 2.44490kg
DescriptionThe master mix includes Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. It is supplemented with ROX passive reference dye. Only template and primers need to be added.Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase in combination with an optimized buffer ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity. dUTP is included in the mix for optional carryover contamination control using uracil DNA glycosylase (UDG). ROX serves as a passive reference dye. The use of Maxima Probe/ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X) in real time PCR ensures reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral and cDNA templates. The master mix can be used with most real-time thermal cyclers, including instruments from Applied Biosystems, Eppendorf, Corbett, Bio-Rad and Roche.
- Sensitivity—detects low copy number targets
- Specificity—Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer eliminate non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers
- Wide linear range—accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Universal—can be used with sequence-specific probes on most real-time thermal cyclers
- Reproducibility and convenience—ready-to-use 2X master mix minimizes pipetting error and reduces set-up time
Real-time PCR using sequence-specific probes; Real-time RT-PCR using sequence-specific probes.
|Maxima™ Probe/ROX qPCR Master Mix (2X)|
|Real-time PCR using sequence-specific probes; Real-time RT-PCR using sequence-specific probes.|
|200 reactions of 25 µl|
|2 x 1.25mL|
† Purchase of this product includes an immunity from suit under patents specified in the product insert to use only the amount purchased for the purchaser's own internal research. No other patent rights are conveyed expressly, by implication, or by estoppel. Further information on purchasing licenses may be obtained by contacting the Director of Licensing, Applied Biosystems, 850 Lincoln Centre Drive, Foster City, California 94404, USA.