Thermo Scientific™ Maxima™ Probe 2X qPCR Master Mix with ROX Solution
Optimize qPCR with probe chemistry using standard cycling protocols with these ready-to-use qPCR master mixes.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ K0261
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
DescriptionThe master mix includes Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase and dNTPs in an optimized PCR buffer. ROX Solution is provided in a separate vial for use with machines that require ROX as a passive reference dye. Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA polymerase in combination with the optimized buffer ensures PCR specificity and sensitivity.dUTP is included in the mix for optional carryover contamination control using uracil-DNA glycosylase (UDG). The use of Maxima Probe qPCR Master Mix in real-time PCR ensures reproducible, sensitive and specific quantification of genomic, plasmid, viral and cDNA templates.
- Specificity—Maxima Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and the optimized buffer eliminate non-specific amplification and formation of primer dimers
- Sensitivity—detects low copy number targets
- ROX Solution provided in a separate tube
- Wide linear range—accurate quantification across 9 orders of magnitude
- Universal—can be used on most real-time PCR instruments
- Reproducibility and convenience—ready-to-use 2X master mix
Real-time PCR and RT-qPCR using sequence specific probes on most real-time PCR machines.
|Maxima™ Probe™ qPCR Master Mix (2X), ROX Solution provided|
|Real-time PCR and RT-qPCR using sequence specific probes on most real-time PCR machines.|
|200 reactions of 25 µl|
|2 x 1.25mL|