Thermo Scientific™ LguI (SapI)
The LguI (SapI) restriction enzyme recognizes GCTCTTC(1/4)^ sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BspQI, PciSI, SapI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER1931
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
5'..G C T C T T C (N)1▵...3'
3'..C G A G A A G (N)4▵...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- LguI is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: may overlap —no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap —effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5U of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
Low salt, high glycerol (>5%) concentrations, pH >8.0 or a large excess of enzyme may result in star activity.