Thermo Scientific™ HpyF3I (DdeI)
The HpyF3I (DdeI) restriction enzyme recognizes C^TNAG sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BstDEI, DdeI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER1882
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00880kg
5'..C▵T N A G...3'
3'..G A N T▵C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- HpyF3I is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap —effect not determined
- BbvCI, Bpu10I, Bpu1102I, Eco81I