Thermo Scientific™ HpyF10VI (MwoI)
The HpyF10VI (MwoI) restriction enzyme recognizes GCNNNNN^NNGC sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BstMWI, MwoI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER1731
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00900kg
5'..G C N N N N N▵N N G C...3'
3'..C G N N▵N N N N N C G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- HpyF10VI is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM NaCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: may overlap —cleavage impaired
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps —no effect