Thermo Scientific™ Hpy8I (MjaIV)
The Hpy8I (MjaIV) restriction enzyme recognizes GTN^NAC sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: Hpy166II).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER1571
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00900kg
5'..G T N▵N A C...3'
3'..C A N▵N T G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Hpy8I is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: may overlap —cleavage impaired
- EcoKI: may overlap —effect not determined
- EcoBI: may overlap —effect not determined