Thermo Scientific™ GeneJET™ Plasmid Miniprep Kit
Perform isolation of high quality plasmid DNA from recombinant E. coli cultures with this simple, rapid, and cost-effective system.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ K0502
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.41000kg Transport : UN number : 1824 Chem class : 1b Pack group : III
DescriptionThe kit utilizes an exclusive silica-based membrane technology in the form of a convenient spin column. The kit recovers up to 20μg of high copy plasmid DNA per isolation procedure.
Efficient—high yields of up to 20μg of high quality plasmid DNA
Fast—procedure takes less than 14 min
Convenient—no phenol/chloroform extraction or alcohol precipitation required
- Pure—purified DNA is immediately ready to use
Fast isolation of high purity plasmid DNA suitable for all conventional molecular biology procedures, including:
- FastDigest or conventional restriction digestion
- Automated fluorescent and radioactive sequencing
- In vitro transcription
A bacterial culture is harvested and lysed. The lysate is then cleared by centrifugation and applied on the silica column to selectively bind DNA molecules at a high salt concentration. The adsorbed DNA is washed to remove contaminants, and the pure plasmid DNA is eluted in a small volume of elution buffer or water. The purified DNA is ready for immediate use in all molecular biology procedures, such as fast and conventional digestion with restriction enzymes, PCR, in vitro transcription, transformation, and automated sequencing.
Fast isolation of high purity plasmid DNA suitable for all conventional molecular biology procedures, including:—FastDigest or conventional restriction digestion,—automated fluorescent and radioactive sequencing
|Fast isolation of high purity plasmid DNA suitable for all conventional molecular biology procedures, including:—FastDigest or conventional restriction digestion,—automated fluorescent and radioactive sequencing|
|Resuspension Solution, Lysis Solution, Neutralization Solution, Wash Solution (concentrated), RNase A Solution, Elution Buffer, Spin Columns, Collection Tubes, & Detailed Protocol|
|GeneJET Plasmid Miniprep Kit|
Safety and Handling
- GeneJET Plasmid Miniprep Kit
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ A§ if you feel unwell.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/A§.
- P264-Wash A§ thoroughly after handling.
- P373-DO NOT fight fire when fire reaches explosives.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Sodium lauryl sulfate, Sodium hydroxide,Guanidine hydrochloride