Thermo Scientific™ GeneJET™ Gel Extraction and DNA Cleanup Micro Kit
Perform rapid and efficient purification of DNA from PCR and enzymatic reaction mixtures and standard or low-melting point agarose gels with this kit.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ K0831
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 2.08650kg
DescriptionThe GeneJET Gel Extraction and DNA Cleanup Micro Kit effectively removes primers, primer dimers, dNTPs, unincorporated labeled nucleotides, enzymes and salts from PCR and other reaction mixtures. The kit can be used for purification of DNA fragments from 100 bp to 20 kbp. The recovery rates are 90 to 100% for 100 bp to 3 kbp DNA fragment size range. Each GeneJET DNA Purification Micro Column has a total binding capacity of up to 10μg of DNA, and the entire procedure takes approximately 3.5 minutes for DNA cleanup. The kit combines the convenience of spin column technology with the selective binding properties of a silica membrane, eliminating the need for tedious resin manipulations or toxic phenol-chloroform extractions.
- Advanced column design— easy to open, load and handle
- Yields concentrated DNA— Elute in 6 to 10μL volume
- High recovery— 90 to 100% recovery in the 100 to 3000 bp DNA fragment range
- Fast— 4 minute reaction mixture clean-up and 15 minute agarose gel purification protocols available
- Efficient removal of reaction contaminants– including enzymes, proteins, primers dimers, dNTPs and salts
- Flexible— does not require precise gel slice quantification weighting
GeneJET DNA purification Micro column, Binding buffer, Extraction buffer, Prewash buffer (conc.), Wash buffer (conc.), Elution buffer and collection tube
Common downstream applications like sequencing, restriction digestion, PCR, qPCR, labeling, ligation, cloning, In vitro transcription, blotting, In situ hybridization
|GeneJET DNA purification Micro column, Binding buffer, Extraction buffer, Prewash buffer (conc.), Wash buffer (conc.), Elution buffer and collection tube|
Safety and Handling
- GeneJET Gel Extraction and DNA Cleanup Micro Kit
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH032-Contact with acids liberates very toxic gas.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : guanidinium thiocyanate, guanidinium chloride