The Eco47I (AvaII) restriction enzyme recognizes G^GWCC sites and cuts best at 37°C in R buffer (Isoschizomers: AvaII, Bme18I, SinI, VpaK11BI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific ER0312
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
5'...G▵G W C C...3'
3'...C C W G▵G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer R:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Eco47I is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Eco47I, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps-no effect
- Dcm: may overlap-blocked
- CpG: may overlap-blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps-no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps-no effect
- Cfr13I, CpoI, Psp5II, SanDI
Eco47I is blocked by overlappingdcm methylation. To avoiddcm methylation, use adam,dcm- strain such as GM2163 (#M0099).