Thermo Scientific™ Bsp143I (Sau3AI)
Cut at ^GATC sites with Bsp143I (Sau3AI), which performs best at 37°C in its own unique buffer (Isoschizomers: BfuCI, BssMI, BstKTI, BstMBI, DpnII, Kzo9I, NdeII, Sau3AIm).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0781
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
5'...▵G A T C ...3'
3'... C T A G▵...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Bsp143I: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate, 0.02% Triton X-100 and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Bsp143I is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Bsp143I more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: completely overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: may overlap — blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap — no effect
DpnI, Bsp143I and MboI all recognize the same sequence but have different methylation sensitivities and cleavage sites. Compatible Ends: BamHI, BclI, BglII, PsuI.