Thermo Scientific™ Bsh1236I (BstUI)
Cut at CG^CG sites with Bsh1236I (BstUI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 37°C in R buffer (Isoschizomers: AccII, BspFNI, BstFNI, BstUI, MvnI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0921
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
5'...C G▵C G...3'
3'...G C▵G C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer R: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Bsh1236I is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 50mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Bsh1236I, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps — blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps — no effect